These Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken Skewers are a delightful blend of tangy citrus and aromatic herbs that bring a burst of flavor to your barbecue!
Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken Skewers
- 1 Â½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon zest, orange zest, minced garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken chunks to the marinade, ensuring they are evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto the soaked skewers.
- Grill the skewers, turning occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and has a nice char.
- Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy these Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken Skewers with your favorite side dishes or salads!
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 250, Fat: 10g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 35g