A delightful and zesty Cilantro Lime Black Bean Dip that is perfect for any gathering. This easy-to-make dip is a crowd-pleaser and will have your guests coming back for more.
Cilantro Lime Black Bean Dip
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeÃ±o, seeds removed and finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the black beans, cilantro, red onion, tomato, jalapeÃ±o, lime juice, and cumin.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Chill the dip in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Before serving, give the dip a final stir and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and garnish with additional cilantro if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Approximately 8 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 120, Total Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 200mg, Total Carbohydrates: 23g, Dietary Fiber: 6g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 6g