Grill up some goodness with these Chimichurri Steak Skewers that are sure to impress your taste buds. The combination of perfectly grilled steak and the zesty flavors of chimichurri sauce make these skewers a delightful treat.
Chimichurri Steak Skewers
- 1.5 lbs sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chimichurri sauce
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the steak cubes, cherry tomatoes, and red onion chunks onto the soaked skewers, alternating between ingredients.
- Season the skewers with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on the preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the steak is cooked to your liking.
- Brush the chimichurri sauce over the skewers during the last few minutes of grilling.
- Remove from the grill and let them rest for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the Chimichurri Steak Skewers hot, garnished with additional chimichurri sauce if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories: 320, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 30g