Delight your taste buds with this mouthwatering Chimichurri Marinated Steak. The perfect blend of savory and herby flavors makes this dish a crowd-pleaser.
Chimichurri Marinated Steak
- 2 lbs sirloin steak
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together parsley, garlic, red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper to create the chimichurri marinade.
- Place the steak in a resealable bag and pour half of the chimichurri marinade over it. Ensure the steak is well-coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing. Drizzle the remaining chimichurri sauce over the sliced steak before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Marinating Time: 2 hours | Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 350, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 45g