Delight your taste buds with these flavorful Chimichurri Marinated Beef Skewers. Perfect for grilling enthusiasts and anyone who enjoys a burst of Argentinean-inspired goodness!
Chimichurri Marinated Beef Skewers
- 2 lbs beef sirloin, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- In a bowl, combine the chopped parsley, minced garlic, red wine vinegar, olive oil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. This will be your chimichurri marinade.
- Place the beef cubes in a large zip-top bag and pour half of the chimichurri marinade over them. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated beef cubes onto the soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill the skewers for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the beef is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Serve the Chimichurri Marinated Beef Skewers hot, accompanied by the remaining chimichurri sauce for dipping.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Marinating Time: 2 hours or overnight | Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 380, Protein: 30g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Fat: 26g, Fiber: 1g