Delight your taste buds with this zesty Chili Lime Shrimp Stir-Fry. The perfect balance of heat and citrusy goodness makes it a quick and flavorful dish for any day of the week.
Chili Lime Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add sliced bell peppers and zucchini. SautÃ© until they are tender-crisp.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, chili flakes, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the sauce over the shrimp and vegetables, tossing to coat evenly.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve over rice or noodles.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 280, Total Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 150mg, Sodium 800mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 9g, Protein 25g