Savor the exotic flavors of our Chickpea and Vegetable Coconut Curry. This delightful curry combines the richness of coconut milk with the earthiness of chickpeas and an array of colorful vegetables. It’s a quick and easy recipe that will become a staple in your kitchen.
Chickpea and Vegetable Coconut Curry
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and minced garlic; sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Stir in curry powder and turmeric, cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, chickpeas, cauliflower, carrot, and bell pepper to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer the curry for 15-20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Serve the Chickpea and Vegetable Coconut Curry over rice, garnished with fresh cilantro.
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 320, Fat – 20g, Carbohydrates – 30g, Protein – 8g