Crispy, spicy, and absolutely delicious â€“ these Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are a game-changer for any party or snack time. The cauliflower florets are coated in a flavorful batter, baked to perfection, and then tossed in a mouthwatering buffalo sauce. You won’t believe they’re not traditional chicken wings!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup plant-based milk (e.g., almond, soy)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted vegan butter
- Celery sticks and vegan ranch dressing for serving
- Preheat your oven to 450Â°F (230Â°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, plant-based milk, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper until you have a smooth batter.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter, making sure it’s well-coated, and place it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden and crispy.
- While the cauliflower is baking, mix the buffalo sauce and melted vegan butter in a bowl.
- Once the cauliflower is done, transfer it to a large bowl and toss it in the buffalo sauce mixture until evenly coated.
- Serve the Cauliflower Buffalo Wings with celery sticks and vegan ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 250, Fat: 10g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 8g