This Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry recipe is a wonderful combination of spices and textures, creating a delightful dish that’s perfect for any meal.
Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions and sautÃ© until golden brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, curry powder, cumin, and turmeric. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower florets, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, and coconut milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Adjust seasoning if needed. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve hot with rice or naan.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories: 320 | Fat: 18g | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g