Delight your taste buds with this savory Caramelized Onion Flatbread. The perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors in every bite will leave you craving more.
Caramelized Onion Flatbread
- 1 package of pre-made flatbread
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the thinly sliced onions and sautÃ© until caramelized, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until the onions are coated and caramelized.
- Place the pre-made flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread the caramelized onions evenly over the flatbread.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the flatbread are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Slice and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious Caramelized Onion Flatbread!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):