Delight your taste buds with these exquisite Caprese Style Stuffed Mushrooms. A perfect blend of mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil will elevate your appetizer game to a whole new level.
Caprese Style Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 large mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
- In a bowl, mix together mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture and place them on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the stuffed mushrooms and bake for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle balsamic glaze over the top, and serve immediately.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 stuffed mushrooms
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 120, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 5g