Delight your taste buds with our flavorful Caprese Style Stuffed Chicken Breast. This recipe combines the richness of chicken with the freshness of Caprese salad, creating a dish that’s both satisfying and refreshing.
Caprese Style Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
- Make a pocket in each chicken breast by cutting a slit horizontally, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- In a bowl, mix together cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the Caprese mixture.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the stuffed chicken breasts for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 350, Fat 18g, Protein 35g, Carbohydrates 10g