Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Caprese Pesto Couscous Bowl â€“ a perfect blend of fresh ingredients that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
Caprese Pesto Couscous Bowl
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tbsp pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare couscous according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked couscous, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and pine nuts.
- Drizzle pesto sauce and balsamic glaze over the mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy this refreshing Caprese Pesto Couscous Bowl!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 320, Protein: 12g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Fat: 14g