Delight your taste buds with zesty Cajun Blackened Shrimp. Perfectly seasoned and seared to perfection, these shrimp are bursting with flavor.
Cajun Blackened Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with Cajun seasoning, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until they turn pink and slightly blackened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
Calories: 180 | Fat: 8g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g