Delight your taste buds with the bold flavors of Cajun Blackened Shrimp Skewers. This recipe takes succulent shrimp and elevates them to a whole new level with a perfect blend of Cajun spices and grilling perfection. A crowd-pleaser that’s quick and easy to make!
Cajun Blackened Shrimp Skewers
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine Cajun seasoning, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Thread the shrimp onto the soaked skewers, ensuring they are secure.
- Brush the shrimp skewers with the Cajun seasoning mixture, coating them evenly.
- Grill the shrimp skewers for 2-3 minutes per side or until they are opaque and grill marks appear.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 6 minutes | Total time: 21 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 220, Protein: 25g, Fat: 11g, Carbohydrates: 4g