Spice up your dinner with these flavorful Cajun Blackened Salmon Fillets. This recipe combines the bold flavors of Cajun seasoning with perfectly cooked salmon for a mouthwatering dish that’s quick and easy to prepare.
Cajun Blackened Salmon Fillets
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together Cajun seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Brush each salmon fillet with olive oil and generously coat with the Cajun seasoning mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the salmon fillets for 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Total time: 22 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 320, Fat 18g, Carbohydrates 2g, Protein 36g