Spice up your taco night with these flavorful Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos. The combination of bold Cajun seasoning and succulent shrimp makes for a mouthwatering dish that’s perfect for any occasion.
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sliced avocado for toppings
- Sour cream and lime wedges for serving
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with Cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add olive oil to the seasoned shrimp and toss to coat.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers and grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until opaque and blackened.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill for about 30 seconds per side.
- Assemble the tacos by placing shrimp on each tortilla and topping with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Blackened Cajun Shrimp Tacos!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 6 minutes | Total time: 21 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 380, Protein: 25g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Fat: 16g, Fiber: 4g