Indulge in the bold and spicy flavors of Blackened Cajun Shrimp Pasta! This dish is a delightful fusion of succulent shrimp, perfectly seasoned with Cajun spices, and tossed in a creamy pasta sauce. It’s a quick and easy recipe that’s guaranteed to satisfy your cravings for a taste of the bayou.
Blackened Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Season the shrimp with Cajun seasoning, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the seasoned shrimp and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add halved cherry tomatoes and minced garlic. Sauté until the tomatoes are softened.
- Pour in the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and cooked pasta. Toss everything together until well combined and the sauce thickens.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet, and stir gently to incorporate them into the pasta.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the Blackened Cajun Shrimp Pasta hot, and enjoy the explosion of flavors!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 480, Fat: 28g, Carbohydrates: 38g, Protein: 22g