Delight your taste buds with the bold flavors of Blackened Cajun Catfish Tacos. This dish combines the richness of catfish with the spicy kick of Cajun seasoning, all wrapped up in a warm tortilla. A crowd-pleaser that’s easy to make and sure to become a family favorite.
Blackened Cajun Catfish Tacos
- 4 catfish fillets
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat your grill or stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix Cajun seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Rub the catfish fillets with the spice mixture, ensuring even coverage on both sides.
- Grill the catfish for 4-5 minutes per side or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill for about 30 seconds per side.
- Assemble the tacos by placing a catfish fillet on each tortilla and topping with lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream, and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the bold and flavorful Blackened Cajun Catfish Tacos!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 320, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 28g, Protein – 25g