Sink your teeth into the savory delight of BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser, perfect for gatherings or a cozy night in.
BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 hamburger buns
- Sliced pickles (optional)
- Coleslaw for topping (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix BBQ sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender and easily shreds.
- Shred the chicken using two forks and mix it with the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Toast the hamburger buns and spoon the pulled chicken onto the buns.
- Top with sliced pickles and coleslaw if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 6-8 hours | Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 380, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 32g