Delicious Basil Lemon Butter Shrimp Linguine
Basil Lemon Butter Shrimp Linguine
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook linguine according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Stir in lemon juice and chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked linguine into the shrimp mixture, ensuring everything is well coated.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional basil if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories – 480kcal, Fat – 20g, Protein – 25g, Carbohydrates – 50g