Indulge in the savory delight of Basil Bliss Tomato Basil Pasta – a culinary masterpiece that will tantalize your taste buds with every bite.
Basil Bliss Tomato Basil Pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. linguine pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Boil the linguine pasta according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook until they start to soften.
- Toss in the cooked pasta and fresh basil. Mix well to coat the pasta evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 350, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 50g, Protein – 10g