A delightful and nutritious dish featuring almond-crusted salmon with a zesty Dijon mustard glaze, served in wholesome bowls. Perfect for a quick and tasty dinner!
Almond Crusted Dijon Salmon Bowls
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix almond meal, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Coat each salmon fillet with the almond mixture.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the bowls by layering quinoa, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and cilantro.
- Once the salmon is done, place a fillet on top of each bowl.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Almond Crusted Dijon Salmon Bowls!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
Calories: 380 | Protein: 28g | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 4g